At Fisher Law we actively encourage our clients to consider mediation as a means of dispute resolution.
There are very few situations where mediation does not lend itself to facilitating an acceptable outcome for those involved. Mediation:
- Saves time through the use of a neutral third party skilled in cutting through the rhetoric;
- Saves costs by eliminating a slavish adherence to cumbersome and protracted court procedure;
- Reduces risk through an informal process from which parties can withdraw at any time;
- Emphasises confidentiality so that if the mediation is unsuccessful any concessions made during its course cannot subsequently be relied on;
- Is flexible, allowing parties to achieve tailored solutions that are not constrained by the limited options available to a Judge;
- Protects and maintains ongoing relationships which may otherwise be irreparably damaged.
Please get in touch with us to explore whether mediation might work for you. Call us on 028 2585 7257 or email email@example.com today.