Claims Solicitors Ballymena
Shaun Fisher has a wealth of experience, acquired over his 25 years’ of practice, in the resolution of claims and disputes. The undoubted career highlight was the successful prosecution of an appeal to the House of Lords in Beaufort Developments (NI) Limited –v- Gilbert-Ash NI Limited & Others in 1998.
We are able to provide you with concise and pragmatic advice and guidance in all contentious areas of practice such as:
- Personal injury claims arising from road traffic accidents, accidents at work, tripping and slipping accidents and accidents occurring on premises or land where the owner has a responsibility for your welfare
- Commercial disputes relating to contract, construction, land and property, employment, shareholders, banking, debt or insolvency
- Negligence of professional advisors
- Negligence of medical practitioners
- Disputes over land or rights relating to land, such as boundary issues
- Judicial Review of decisions made by public bodies where those decisions adversely affect you
- Debt recovery and insolvency
Those of you who have sustained injury in a road traffic accident (RTA) are actively encouraged to seek out our advice. Claims management companies are very proactive in making unsolicited approaches to victims of RTAs and persuasive in promoting their one-stop-shop services of delivering a replacement vehicle and arranging for repairs to be undertaken as hassle-free. These companies will attempt to direct injured individuals to solicitors’ firms with which they have business relationships. You are under no obligation to instruct the solicitors to which a claims management company might direct you. You will be much better served by Fisher Law with whom your interests are paramount.
We take a pragmatic approach to the early settlement of contentious cases, without prejudicing our objective of maximising the compensation or the outcome you are justly due. If we can reasonably avoid a court hearing for you, we will. In appropriate cases you will be advised of the option of exploring methods of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) such as mediation.
Where circumstances dictate, court cases are prosecuted or defended vigorously by us whether in the High Court, the County Court, a tribunal or other forum.